Self tours let you view available properties privately on your own schedule.
Before your viewing starts you'll need to verify your identity. To do this, either follow the steps from the listing page after scheduling your viewing or go to the "Personal details" tab of your profile and scroll down to the section called "Identity".
Here's how it works:
- Select a time slot from a list of available viewing time slots.
- Verify your identity if you haven't yet. Add a payment source if it is required.
- Book the viewing. You will receive a confirmation email with details and access instructions (but not the code).
- An hour before the viewing lookout for a reminder email + SMS.
- When the viewing window is open, you'll get your access code. It will work for the duration of the time slot.
When the window is over or when you're done, return the key.